Seeking to grow a production team with a lead Executive Producer in the area of live events in multiple locations.
Business Line: Live on Stage
Production Type: Concerts | Comedy Shows | Musical/Stage Plays
Project Hire: Production Specific
Location(s): Los Angeles, CA | Washington, D.C. | Atlanta, GA
The Executive Producer (EP) is the head of production and the core leader of their projects. The EP actively leads and facilitates all aspects of their production team's output, while managing productions from concept through Live on Stage.
This role reports to the Head of Production and is a key partner, creating cross-functionally with Strategy & Operations, Communications & Marketing, Development and Content.
The Executive Producer must be able to:
• Partner closely and proactively with discipline leads to develop creative initiatives and plan production approaches for new, complex or experimental projects
• Maintain open, collaborative relationships with internal cross-functional teams
• Harness best-in-class production resources to push boundaries and enhance LSS Universal's creative products
• Live and breath the LSS Universal platform and take a creator approach to creating authentic and diverse productions
• Manage project budgets, internal and external theatre teams and 3rd party vendors, talent and creative partners that will help us deliver breakthrough productions in a cost effective way
• Participate in ideation sessions, optimizing briefs to enable creative innovation and deliver breakthrough results for business partners
• Inform and craft production deals; write contracts, SOWs, terms of engagement.
• Continuously monitor quality standards across production, troubleshooting challenges in real time.
• Continuously think about long-term team needs and the future of production at LSS Universal by scaling a world-class production team
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or related field
3+ Years Sales Experience
6+ Years Industry Experience